SmartSpaces for Android
Date of release: 20th July 2021
- TSUP-1060: Fix syncing time for BlueId cylinders.
Date of release: 12th July 2021
- DEV-2668 Open Source licences listing accessible in Settings
- Migrate Login (username & password, oAuth, external token) from LiveData to Coroutines
changePasswordLiveData with Coroutines
- Upgrade LeakCanary to 2.7
Date of release: 8th June 2021
MediaPlayer is not prepared in
init. This should avoid crashes on devices that a) no use Intercom and b) seem to have a different Android implementation that leeds to a crash in
Date of release: 14th April 2021
- TSUP-710: Completely remove the separation between AppCenter and GooglePlay release builds, as all releases are build for GooglePlay now.
- Coroutines, use
Dispatchers.IO instead of
- Remove AppCenter GooglePlay Distribution (as there is no in app update at all)
- Enable Kalman-Filter by build configuration.
- DEV-2358: send all crashes in any whitelabel app to Sentry
Date of release: 16th March 2021
- Upgrade SDK to 1.8.3 that fixes an issue that an item was emitted without checking if the channel was closed.
Date of release: 15th March 2021
- DEV-2277: Open a (booked) room when it is nearby.
- DEV-2324: To ensure the Nearby Door will not update its UI too often we sample scanned doors by 2 seconds. So every update that happens in less than 2 seconds will not be reflected on the UI.
Date of release: 8th February 2021
- TSUP-710: Strip out AppCenter SDK for all release builds.
- TSUP-704: Update bookable units with respect to selected root unit and selected calendar date.
Date of release: 2nd February 2021
- Ensure max booking time constraint (1 year) in room selection & room schedule view.
- DEV-2162: (NFC) configure AID in app (via assets).
- TSUP-666: Fix App not installable on Android 11.
- DEV-2208: Register Firebase device token after login and every time it changes in
- Ensure Intercom notifications are not handled when user disables it in the settings.
Date of release: 11th January 2021
- TSUP-521: Update default cylinder and gateway background. So will not have white text on white background when one of cylinder or gateway drawables are missing.
- DEV-2036: Remove Noiise implementation.
- DEV-2065: Request booking schedules from now until forever. Extend the Scrollable DateTimeInterval to 1 year (as it requires a concrete end). So you can only scroll down for one year, but you will get unlimited (paginated) booking schedules.
1.12.1 - 2020-11-09
- TSUP-483: Filter out unwanted unitType externalIdentifier ‘locker’ from list of BookableUnit. To avoid breaking pagination we extend max page size to 2000 (max size defined by backend) assuming we will not hit that limit with one request.
- TSUP-397: Show error message when trying to login without having network connection.
1.12.0 - 2020-09-29
- DEV-1642: Separate build into two flavors (appCenter, googlePlay) to remain compliant with Google Play policies.
- DEV-1298: Do not limit bookings up to 3 Weeks. Get all bookings from now (paginated).
1.11.1 - 2020-09-09
- Add query parameters to NOIISE url.
1.11.0 - 2020-08-14
- Add EncryptedSharedPreferences for Android running SDK 23+.
- Open PostBoxes.
- TSUP-185: Pin length is now configurable for every client with build parameter.
- TSUP-214: When there is no internet connection on the login page, we show a proper error message.
1.10.2 - 2020-08-06
- Changed: Reduce size of QR-Code
1.10.1 - 2020-07-06
- Added: External login with token.
1.10.0 - 2020-06-10
- Fixed: Click on non nearby favorites item does not trigger opening action.
- Changed: Disable flaky instrumentation test on CI.
- Changed: Refactor Bookings.
- Changed: Rename color resources.
1.9.0 - 2020-03-12
- Added: Build parameter
SPACE_EXTERNAL_IDENTIFIERS used to filter Graphql
- Added: Generate and display QR codes.
- Fixed: IotDevices were not get updated. Set constant refresh interval to reflect backend changes.
1.8.0 - 2020-01-17
- Added: Support Android 10 foreground only permission
- Added: Support Kotlin Coroutines.
- Changed: Disable the Notification SDK when ACCESS_BACKGROUND_LOCATION not granted.
- Changed: Extracted Keystore files from this repository. From version
1.8.0 every new client can get immediately latest app version.
SmartSpacesSdk on every App Start.
- Fixed: Show user-friendly error message when door opening fails.
- Fixed: After the door opening request was successful or failed, we pop the OpenDoorFragment from BackStack, after 2500ms.
- Fixed: DEV-584, Show NoLockerAvailable instead of error screen if locker becomes unavailable while trying to book it.
1.7.1 - 2019-11-26
- Fixed: Crash with AlarmScheduler
1.7.0 - 2019-11-08
- Added: Alarms tab
- Changed: Updated to Smartspaces SDK 1.2.8
- Changed: Migrate to AppCenter
- Changed: Update to SDK 1.2.9 (GraphQL caching header)
- Changed: Update dependency versions
- Fixed: Open door animation crash
- Fixed: Rare navigation crash that happen when global destination calls
navigateUp with a destination with parameter on tab-0
- Fixed: Open door animation
- Fixed: Constant alarm data polling when alarm feature not enabled
1.6.1 - 2019-09-23
- Changed: Updated to Smartspaces SDK 220.127.116.11
- Fixed: Room booking not showing time periods overlay
- Fixed: Pin input confirmation
- Fixed: Crash on Open door screen
- Fixed: When a network error happens when loading locker screen, Retry button properly refreshes all the data
1.6.0 - 2019-09-20
- Changed: Updated to Smartspaces SDK 1.2.4
- Changed: New locker flow
- Added: Delete data from old app format
1.5.1 - 2019-09-13
- Fixed: Crash for case when first tab needs parameters
1.5.0 - 2019-09-11
- Changed: Updated to Smartspaces SDK 1.2.3
- Added: Spaces Tab
1.4.7 - 2019-08-05
- Changed: WebView tab ignore minor HTTP errors
- Added: Retry button for WebView tab
1.4.6 - 2019-08-02
- Changed: Updated to Smartspaces SDK 1.1.8
1.4.5 - 2019-05-27
- Changed: Updated to Smartspaces SDK 1.1.6
- Changed: Improved animation on locker opening
- Changed: Crashes of recoverable situations are now just logged on Crashlitics
- Added: Support to up-to 3 webviews
- Fixed: Door opening animation is not seen if user turns off device screen
- Fixed: Text alignment on doors/lockers
- Fixed: Open app from notificaiton opens the wrong tab
- Fixed: Inconsistent login behavior
- Fixed: Rare crash on favorites list
1.4.4 - 2019-05-13
1.4.3 - 2019-05-06
- Changed: Updated to Smartspaces SDK 1.1.1
- Changed: Improved UX on locker selection and opening
- Added: option to launch browser from webview tab using
- Changed: New improved debug screen
- Added: Smooth animation on Nearby screen
- Added: Bluetooth error message on nearby/favorite screen
- Fixed: Smaller rare crashes
1.4.2 - 2019-03-21
- Fixed: Multi-thread error due to RecyclerView idle time pre-fetch
1.4.1 - 2019-03-19
- Fixed: Crash on favorite list
1.4.0 - 2019-03-19
- Changed: Updated to Smartspaces SDK 0.9.2
- Added: Nearest door and favorite list
- Fixed: Tab colors and icons
- Fixed: Blocked login screen
- Changed: Smoother open door animations
- Fixed: Locker transparency
- Changed: Styling on schedule screen
- Added: Pull to refresh on bookings list screen
- Added: magneto search times-out after few seconds
1.3.1 - 2019-03-05
- Added: French translations
- Fixed: Unused PNG to asset conversion
1.3.0 - 2018-11-26
- Changed: Updated to Smartspaces SDK 0.7.7
- Added: First release using the new pipeline