SmartSpaces for Android
1.10.0 - (in Beta phase)
- Fixed: Click on non nearby favorites item does not trigger opening action.
- Changed: Disable flaky instrumentation test on CI.
- Changed: Refactor Bookings.
- Changed: Rename color resources.
1.9.0 - 2020-03-12
- Added: Build parameter
SPACE_EXTERNAL_IDENTIFIERS used to filter Graphql
- Added: Generate and display QR codes.
- Fixed: IotDevices were not get updated. Set constant refresh interval to reflect backend changes.
1.8.0 - 2020-01-17
- Added: Support Android 10 foreground only permission
- Added: Support Kotlin Coroutines.
- Changed: Disable the Notification SDK when ACCESS_BACKGROUND_LOCATION not granted.
- Changed: Extracted Keystore files from this repository. From version
1.8.0 every new client can get immediately latest app version.
SmartSpacesSdk on every App Start.
- Fixed: Show user-friendly error message when door opening fails.
- Fixed: After the door opening request was successful or failed, we pop the OpenDoorFragment from BackStack, after 2500ms.
- Fixed: DEV-584, Show NoLockerAvailable instead of error screen if locker becomes unavailable while trying to book it.
1.7.1 - 2019-11-26
- Fixed: Crash with AlarmScheduler
1.7.0 - 2019-11-08
- Added: Alarms tab
- Changed: Updated to Smartspaces SDK 1.2.8
- Changed: Migrate to AppCenter
- Changed: Update to SDK 1.2.9 (GraphQL caching header)
- Changed: Update dependency versions
- Fixed: Open door animation crash
- Fixed: Rare navigation crash that happen when global destination calls
navigateUp with a destination with parameter on tab-0
- Fixed: Open door animation
- Fixed: Constant alarm data polling when alarm feature not enabled
1.6.1 - 2019-09-23
- Changed: Updated to Smartspaces SDK 126.96.36.199
- Fixed: Room booking not showing time periods overlay
- Fixed: Pin input confirmation
- Fixed: Crash on Open door screen
- Fixed: When a network error happens when loading locker screen, Retry button properly refreshes all the data
1.6.0 - 2019-09-20
- Changed: Updated to Smartspaces SDK 1.2.4
- Changed: New locker flow
- Added: Delete data from old app format
1.5.1 - 2019-09-13
- Fixed: Crash for case when first tab needs parameters
1.5.0 - 2019-09-11
- Changed: Updated to Smartspaces SDK 1.2.3
- Added: Spaces Tab
1.4.7 - 2019-08-05
- Changed: WebView tab ignore minor HTTP errors
- Added: Retry button for WebView tab
1.4.6 - 2019-08-02
- Changed: Updated to Smartspaces SDK 1.1.8
1.4.5 - 2019-05-27
- Changed: Updated to Smartspaces SDK 1.1.6
- Changed: Improved animation on locker opening
- Changed: Crashes of recoverable situations are now just logged on Crashlitics
- Added: Support to up-to 3 webviews
- Fixed: Door opening animation is not seen if user turns off device screen
- Fixed: Text alignment on doors/lockers
- Fixed: Open app from notificaiton opens the wrong tab
- Fixed: Inconsistent login behavior
- Fixed: Rare crash on favorites list
1.4.4 - 2019-05-13
1.4.3 - 2019-05-06
- Changed: Updated to Smartspaces SDK 1.1.1
- Changed: Improved UX on locker selection and opening
- Added: option to launch browser from webview tab using
- Changed: New improved debug screen
- Added: Smooth animation on Nearby screen
- Added: Bluetooth error message on nearby/favorite screen
- Fixed: Smaller rare crashes
1.4.2 - 2019-03-21
- Fixed: Multi-thread error due to RecyclerView idle time pre-fetch
1.4.1 - 2019-03-19
- Fixed: Crash on favorite list
1.4.0 - 2019-03-19
- Changed: Updated to Smartspaces SDK 0.9.2
- Added: Nearest door and favorite list
- Fixed: Tab colors and icons
- Fixed: Blocked login screen
- Changed: Smoother open door animations
- Fixed: Locker transparency
- Changed: Styling on schedule screen
- Added: Pull to refresh on bookings list screen
- Added: magneto search times-out after few seconds
1.3.1 - 2019-03-05
- Added: French translations
- Fixed: Unused PNG to asset conversion
1.3.0 - 2018-11-26
- Changed: Updated to Smartspaces SDK 0.7.7
- Added: First release using the new pipeline