This is currently a work in progress and will be released soon!
Since we are focussing on providing the best experience for developers, integration partners and end-users as well as easing integration problems, we are offering a certification program for mobile app integrations.
This program is offering the following benefits:
- The results of the technical integration work will be reviewed by our experts
- The developers can rely on the integration
- The developers will be notified of upcoming changes
- Sensorberg will handle the technical problems for all interactions on the physical device via the SDK or API
- You get more functionality, reliability and stability, by just updating the SDK
- You can integrate us into your 2nd level support pipeline
- Stable and fast support
- More frequent updates, which leads to reliable and stable interactions with the building
It is not required to become certified, but we highly recommend it - since this solves a lot of problems, before they ever appear.
How to become a certified mobile app integration?
- Ensure, that your integration covers all required use-cases.
- Clarify possible questions regarding the integration with us.
- Test your app with the hardware in your dedicated Sensorberg staging environment.
- Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, including screencasts show of your tests.
- Get confirmation, that we certified your mobile app integration.
What do we provide for you?
- Basic package of hardware
- A dedicated backend to cover your tests
- Support during integration work via our community
What do you need to stay certified?
Ensure that the integrated use-cases are working for each release, by taking video of the interactions including:
- a video for each use-case on iOS and on Android
- a timestamp, which proves the date of the recording
- a version number of your app and our SDK, which indicates the current version
- the name of the mobile phone and user you used for the tests
Follow our channel for updates in our community and update your app within 2 weeks of an SDK update release
Help actively identify bugs, which might be related to the way the integration was done in your application.