SmartSpaces for iOS
All notable changes to this project will be documented in this file.
The format is based on Keep a Changelog
and this project adheres to Semantic
[1.3.0] - 2019-01-23
- Booking Feature (for some customers).
- Locker was not showing up after long time in background.
- Asked for Push Notifications permissions if Notifications are disabled.
- Asked for location services permissions if Notifications are disabled.
- User couldn’t open a door, if there are US time settings on the phone.
- BlueID opening issue (stability improvement).
[0.1.8] - 2018−11-21
- App Review issue with bluetooth-peripheral setting in Info.plist.
[0.1.7] - 2018−11-21
- Bug: booking or opening a locker was possible even when it wasn’t in range.
[0.1.6] - 01.11.2018
- Feature: the app remembers the last open tab
- Feature: Haptic Feedback for door and lock opening (iPhone 7 and newer)
- Improved performance of door opening and discovering
- Bug: Last opened door remained shown even if it wasn’t in range anymore
- Bug: Bluetooth permission page did not appear when Bluetooth was off
[0.1.5] - 2018.10.10
- Crash: invalid keychain access while in background, take 2
- Crash: missing FaceID usage descrition, crashed on iPhone X, XS, XS Max
- Glitch: fixed font size for some of the controls on the Doors screen
[0.1.4] - 2018.09.24
- Crash: invalid keychain access while in background
- Bug: app would always try to open via Bluetooth, even if disabled on back-end
- Glitch: open button obscuring the continue button in lockers screen
- Improvements to the release process
- Stripped out dead code
The changelog for previous releases is not available here.